274 Ringinglow Road, Sheffield, S11 7PX
T: 0114 321 0440 E: email@example.com
There are no customer reviews for this product.
Submit a review for this product
|This product is in stock|
The TX-NR636 wins prime position on your gear rack for three reasons.
Firstly, it’s one of the only A/V receivers to support future Ultra HD movie streaming as well as 4K gaming at 60 fps with 4K/60 Hz-compatible HDMI® inputs and HDCP 2.2 copy-protection compatibility.
Qdeo™ upscaling technology also converts low-res DVDs and games into pin-sharp Full HD or 4K (if you have an Ultra HD display).
Secondly, it sounds incredible, with Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry on the front and center channels for all-enveloping surround sound and musical two-channel audio.
Thirdly, it’s extremely easy to use, with inbuilt Wi-Fi® for universal hi-res streaming from PC, NAS, and smartphone.
You can select from a wild variety of music streaming services and locate your network-attached libraries using the remote app, or stream almost any audio via Bluetooth.
Overlaid menus with InstaPrevue™ technology make loading content fast and simple.
Throw in an MM phono stage, room equalization, and powered Zone 2 and you’ve got a value-packed 7.2-channel powerhouse ready for the next wave of high-resolution entertainment.
• 4K/60 Hz-Capable HDMI® Terminals for Ultra HD Entertainment*1
• Supports HDCP 2.2 for Future 4K/Full HD Video Streaming and Broadcast*2
• Built-in Wi-Fi® Certified Wireless LAN Capability
• Bluetooth Version 2.1 + EDR Capability (Compatible Profile: A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.3) with Advanced Music Optimizer DSP Technology
• Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry for Front and Center Channels
• HDMI® Video Upscaling to 4K with Qdeo™ Processing Technology by Marvell
• Internet Radio and Music Streaming Subscription Services Included (TuneIn Radio, Pandora®, Spotify, AUPEO!, and Deezer)*3
• Playback Compressed, Lossless, and Hi-res Audio via Local Network (MP3, WMA, WMA Lossless, FLAC, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Apple Lossless, DSD 5.6 MHz, LPCM*4, and Dolby® TrueHD)
• Proprietary AccuEQ Room Calibration with Mic Included
• Dolby® Pro Logic® IIz Upmixing for Seven-Channel Surround Sound
• Advanced Music Optimizer to Improve Compressed Digital Audio Quality (Bluetooth Included)
• Control and Stream with Free Onkyo Remote Streaming Apps for iPod touch/iPhone*5 and Android Devices*6
• Frontside MHL™ for 1080p Video and Stills from Smartphone and Tablet
• Input Source Preview with InstaPrevue™ Technology
• PM Bass Boost for Deep Bass and Clear Mid-Range
• Powered Zone 2 and Zone 2 Line-Out for Distributed Audio Playback in Another Room
• Bi-Amping Capability for Front Channels
*1 4K/60 Hz video is supported on HDMI inputs 1/2/3/4, the frontside input, Main Out, and Sub Out. *2 HDCP 2.2 is supported on HDMI Input 3 and Main Out only. *3 Availability of services depends on region. Some services may require a paid subscription and firmware update. Availability of third-party services advertised here is accurate at the time of publication, but may be subject to change without notice. *4 LPCM is supported via DLNA only. *5 Compatible with iPod touch (3rd generation or later) and iPhone 3GS or later. All models require iOS 4.2 or later. *6 Requires Android OS 2.1 or later.
• 160 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC); 175 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1 Channel Driven, JEITA)
• WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
• H.C.P.S. (High Current Power Supply) Massive High Power Transformer
• Discrete Output Stage Circuitry
• Optimum Gain Volume Circuitry
• PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-Cleaning Circuit Technology for S/PDIF Audio
• HDMI Support for 4K/60 Hz, 3D, Audio Return Channel, DeepColor™, x.v.Color™, LipSync, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, Multichannel PCM, and CEC
• Dolby® TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio™ Decoding
• TI Burr-Brown 192 kHz/24-Bit DAC (8 Channels x 1)
• Dual 32-Bit Digital Signal Processing Engines
• 4 DSP Modes for Gaming: Rock, Sports, Action, and RPG
• Theater-Dimensional Virtual Surround Function
• Direct Mode
• Pure Audio Mode
• Double Bass Function
• Non-Scaling Configuration
• A-Form Listening Mode Memory
• 7 HDMI Inputs (1 Front/6 Rear) and 2 Outputs
• USB Port (Front)
• Mass Storage Class USB Memory Playback Capability
• HDTV-Capable (720p/1080i) Component Video Switching (1 Input and 1 Output)
• 3 Composite Video Inputs and 1 Output
• 3 Digital Audio Inputs (1 Optical and 2 Coaxial)
• 6 Analog Audio Inputs
• Phono Input for Turntable Connection
• 2 Parallel Subwoofer Pre-Outs
• Color-Coded, Banana Plug-Compatible Speaker Posts
• Crossover Adjustment for Each Channel (40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150/200 Hz)
• A/V Sync Control (Up to 400 ms in 10 ms Steps at 48 kHz)
• Graphical Overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) via HDMI with Quick Set-Up and Home Menu
• Hybrid Standby Function with HDMI Passthrough
• Smart Grid-Ready
• Tone Control (Bass/Treble) for Front L/R Channels
• 3-Mode Display Dimmer (Normal/Dim/Dimmer)
• RDS (PS/RT/PTY/TP) (European Model Only)
• 40 FM/AM Random Presets
• Certified with DLNA Version 1.5
• Firmware Updates via Ethernet and USB
• RIHD (Remote Interactive Over HDMI) for System Control
• Compatible with RI Dock for iPod/iPhone and AirPlay (DS-A5)
• Preprogrammed RI (Remote Interactive) Remote Control
• Indoor FM antenna • Antenna isolator* • AM loop antenna • Color labels for speaker cables • Speaker setup microphone • Instruction manual • Remote controller • AA (R6) batteries** x 2
If you are interested in this product, you might also like to order the following:
There are no customer reviews for this product.
A1 Sound, 274 Ringinglow Road, Sheffield, S11 7PX
0114 321 0440
Vat 873 4102 35